Bí quyết tư duy tỷ phú - English


Money Management




1. I am an excellent money manager
2. I always pay myself first
3. I put money into my financial freedom fund every day
4. My money works hard for me and makes me more and more money
5. I earn enough passive income to pay for desired lifestyle

6. I am financially free. 
I work because I choose to, not because I have to
7. My part-time business is managing and investing my money, 
and creating passive income streams
8. I create my life. I creat the exact amount of my financial success
9. I play the money game to win. 
My intention is to create wealth and abundance
10. I admire and model rich and successful people

11. I believe money is important, money is freedom, 
and money makes life more enjoyable
12. I get rich doing what I love
13. I deserve to be rich because I add value to other peoples lives
14. I am a generours giver and an excellent receiver

15. I am truly grateful for all the money I have now
16. Lucrative opportunities always come my way

17. My capacity to earn, hold and grow money expands day by day



Theo Nghikhac.com